4.14.2010

Little Miss Olivia Jayne

These past few months Olivia has just turned into such a sweetheart, dave still refers to her as his "bucket of emotions" because she can change her mood from one second to the next, but she is really starting to show her sweet side, and we LIKE it a lot! She is shy around anyone she doesn't know really well, but once she gets to know you, she is just a cuddly little love.

she is mischevious, just like her sister. She loves playing with water in the sink, and getting into lotions and my make-up. She turns herself into a kitty probably 20 times a day, and just drops to the floor and starts licking anything in sight, like my nasty feet in the picture above!


She loves to play with Claire, she loves to eat and she loves to have Dave or my undivided attention, when she knows you are watching her she turns into a little ham! We Love our Little Livie, her curly hair and crazy personality and are so lucky to have her in our family! These pictures are all taken within 10 minutes of each other and they just show her Highs & Lows, in that short time she had thrown a fit, was jumping around laughing, turned into a kitty, and was just running around. I forgot how busy this age is, as I think about it, I remember all that Claire was getting into at this age also, but it's also such a fun age, aa they explore everything and are just learning to talk.


Livie Lou, Louster Brewster, Liver, Obibia, Bibbers, and Livie J, are just a few of the nicknames this little girl responds to. It's rare we ever actually call her Olivia! Whatever the name, she is still a crazy little girl! She is such a daddy's girl right now, and cries when dave can't take her with him.


I just wanted to take a minute to remember Olivia at this age. Her sweet little face makes me smile every morning, and I need to remember how much I love this little girl as she test my patience all day long!


3 comments:

The Pratts said...

She is too cute! Does she eat the lotion like Claire did? :)

Kimberlee said...

she is cute meg! and has such cute curly hair! isn't it weird how different your kids can be? that was the biggest shock to me going from one to two!!

Francis Family said...

Love the curls! She is getting so big and i've never even met her!