5.18.2010

just to let ya know.....

Above is what is needed to take below out of the carpet in 11 different spots at 11:00 at night when you think your 3 year old and almost 2 year old are sleeping. For your information Shaving Cream worked better than anything else! Unless you got in on the wall also, then the nail polish did a great job at removing the polish AND the finish!!!




I repeat... Jacob is the best baby ever!

Claire is a NUTSO, and loves to dress herself, I let her go out in this creation, because it is just not worth the fight at this point! she is a DANCER, and we all should know that!






Oh... and this one is something to be proud of, but as I write this my poor Olivia is an hour outside of Grande Prairie skinning a bear with her father. I have shed many tears and now accepted that fact that I can't do anything about it now, besides NEVER letting Olivia go with him to "site a gun in"! Apparently that mean 'Shoot a bear" SILLY ME!

4 comments:

Stephanie M Larsen said...

I love the way you wrote this post! So, funny! I hate when they get the nail polish, and red at that! They sure are gorgeous girls!

Stephanie M Larsen said...

I love the way you wrote this post! So, funny! I hate when they get the nail polish, and red at that! They sure are gorgeous girls!

The Dream Police Person! said...

You have such a beautiful family! A few years back, my friend's little sister (I think she was in first grade at the time) actually got ahold of the nail polish once with her little cousin and got it all over their wooden stairs and floors (even on the railing), I wasn't there of course at the time, but as I can imagine the reaction was not good.

Brandon and Kristy said...

i just have to say how cute your family is! i love all your pics and posts! so cute! hope everything is great! your family is already growing so fast! we need a family reunion!