9.26.2010

back from reality to the world of blog

Welcome into my life again....where have I been you ask?

Well lets see, were do I begin!

We moved July 1st, into a new house and a new ward! I thought it was gonna be such a good idea. I am still trying to convince myself of this. The new house is good, we are still renting, but this house has a double attatched garage, which is actually a need in Grande Prairie, and it is just newer and it has four bedrooms, and "more live-able space", and a better laundry room, and backs right onto a new swimming pool set to open next year, and we pay less rent! On paper it sounds perfect.... but I have learned a few things. I will never actually buy a bungalow, because I CANNOT keep my kids or my own bedroom clean right now, which means everyone that "pops" over can see my mess. I loved being able to hide it up stairs!! Oh... and some wards you just fit it, and others you just don't! I want to fit in our new ward, but I am struggling a bit. It doesn't make it a bad ward, just different, I am hoping I will fit in soon! OR maybe it will be motivation to save our down payment faster, so we can move back into our "home" ward!
The kids are awesome. Claire is almost four, which is crazy to think. We cannot believe what a mature, sweet, sensitive little thing she is. She is the best big sister/mother to Olivia and Jacob. She gets herself dressed first thing in the morning, then promptly helps Olivia get dressed also. She attempts to get her and livie breakfast and just goes about her day pretending to be a mom to anything that has a face. She plays famee (family) with anyone that enters the house, and throws a fit when she cant be the mom. She says every prayer, except for at nighttime, then it's mine or Dave's turn. She loves necklaces, & polenalish (nailpolish). She was reading from the "strippers" (scriptures) the other day and loves singing Follow the prophet. She wont go hunting with Dave, and gets sad when I leave her with Dave because he "might do fireworks". She is our little girlie girl and we love her to bits! She also can finally say her name... C C C C CLAIRE!!!!! Gotta love Speech Impediments
Olivia is Two, and absolutely NUTS. She keeps Dave and Me laughing, or pulling our hair out all day long. She has the lowest voice, and the funniest personality as long as she is in a good mood. She constantly gets into everything she shouldn't, she adores her brother and never leaves him alone. She sucks her finger ALL the time, and is gonna need extensive Dental work! But her finger keeps her quiet sometimes, and that is worth all the money in the world ! We love our crazy Livie

Jacob is phenomenal! Best Little Man to enter our family FORSURE! I think I have heard him cry ten times his entire life. He is just happy with his life on earth. He smiles all the time, and puts up with A LOT from his sisters. He sits and attempts to roll, is eating foods and sleeps with us ALL night long. It's his only crutch, he is spoiled to death. His smile melts Dave and I, and he gets whatever he wants. We love having his little face in our family!

We also have two more boys living with us... and I can happily say they are as good as Jacob. They are Daves cousins, Brenton and Daniel. They are 21 and 23! Brenton just got home from his mission and the girls absolutely adore him, he is in the picture below. Daniel is 21, getting his act together for a mission, and just got here a week ago! They are living with us while dave goes to school, to help us get through the time of making NO money. I am excited for him to be done school in December and finally be a Journeyman Welder, man how I wish Dave had finished school before we had three children...I guess you learn as you go along!!!

Anyways.... Dave is gone now for three weeks, and we already miss him. He is such a good dad, I think at 25 and 26 Dave and I are finally ready to be parents, 4 years to late, whoops!!! But, Life really is good! I love my three kids and I love my life. I am happy to be in Grande Prairie!

Me... lets see, where am I at! I started working out again a few weeks ago, I love my friends that I work out with, I think I actually only work out for the social aspect of it. I've been canning way to many peaches and pears, thanx to Dave being overly zealous ordering fruit from B.C!!! Thanx Dave. Oh...really nothing else. I am a mom, and I love it, TODAY. Just Kidding!

4 comments:

Leslie Ann said...

So good to have you back in blogland!

Unknown said...

Glad to hear you are doing well! Your kiddos are so beautiful. It makes me wonder what I am 'in for' with Hailey becoming such a 'big girl'!

Brittney said...

What a beautiful family! You're kids are absolutely adorable. It's so fun to see them. I can't believe you already have 3! It sure makes like an adventure.

jeanne said...

You are just a domestic godess. Love hearing about your little ones. Glad to hear you are doing so well and your children are all darling.Good luck on the down payment. It is always nice to own your own home. Keep up the good work. Love Nana