9.29.2010

Dental checkups

Today the girls and I headed to the Health Center, for a Tiny Teeth Dental Check-up! I was so excited, We talked about it all morning, and I showed the girls what would happen! We got there, and Olivia couldn't stop talking about the "dentits"....


Claire went first. It was adorable, purple sunglasses to shield her wide eyes full of curiousity, and an unsure smile, she got a little tooth cleaning, a pink toothbrush, a cheap ring and even though we RARELY brush her teeth, we got a thumbs up for dental hygiene!

Then Olivia, I don't even need 8 years of high priced schooling to tell me that we are gonna have issues with her little chompers...but I just wanted to hear it. Unfourtunatly today is not the day I get to learn that. She actually managed to scream NO, without opening her mouth. She pulled a Classic Olivia, and I don't know why I expected anything else. She kicked, and screamed and flailed her body until we gave up, she won and still got a tooth brush, and a cheap ring...but no thumbs up for Olivia!!

NO pictures, because I was told "no pictures" Made me sad, but hopefully I remember the hilariousness of my little Olivia and the adorable face of Claire listening to everything the dentist told her.

1 comments:

Alex said...

Since I don't see you too often these days, it's nice that I can keep up with you guys here. Dentits are all lame, by the way. Sure am glad that I can see all of your updates by FOLLOWING your blog