10.04.2010

Life with Jacob

Life with Jacob has been bliss, I cannot believe what an amazing little guy we have been blessed with. He is so full of smiles, squeals and giggles! It may help that he has three "mommies" entertaining him all day long. If its not me, it's Claire or Olivia trying to make him smile! We all adore him, our little man.
He is getting better at eating his rice cereal, and loves his little mum-mum crackers. He's tried all sorts of food, little bits from me, bigger bits from the girls! Sometimes I think he's lucky to be alive. Claire thinks she is big enough to pick him up and rock him when he's crying and Olivia smothers him with her big head every chance she gets!
He's almost sitting up, and is trying to crawl. His arms aren't strong enough yet, but he face plants into the floor as his legs move in the crawling motion. He wants so badly to be where the girls are. I am dreading the day when I actually have to start vaccuming daily and watching what the girls have on the floor, it will be a miracle, if he makes it through crawling!


Teething.... huh, well I thought he was teething about a month ago, but no little white nubs yet! He drools a lot, and sucks on washcloths and chews teething toys all the time! But nothing yet, and thats okay, he can stay my toothless baby forever
We love our little man, I feel so lucky to be given such a happy, lovely and adorable little boy to love and hold and squeeze a little bit to tight. My boy is such a treat, and i'm retardedly in love with him.

2 comments:

Kimberlee said...

he is SOO cute meg!!! im so happy he is such a good baby. I really hope i get to meet him someday soon

Sarah said...

meg, he's so cute. you guys have to come down : (