4.06.2010

Oh by the way...

Introducing Jacob Richard Purnell
Born March 16, 2010
10:33pm
7.0 Lbs
He is the best little Man in the world. We have yet to hear a real cry out of the little boy,
he is just full of sweetness! I love my little boy

His cousin Georgia gave him an easter kiss here, and I just love his face! Poor
kid couldn't do anything!


Here he is in the hospital, he already has changed so much. He has the smallest little head though, we love him so much and are so excited for the little addition to our family!



7 comments:

motherofangels said...

Congrats! There is something really special about little boys!

The Pratts said...

Congratulations! So happy for you. He's adorable of course. And funny that all your kids look just like Dave! (Don't worry, my kids don't look like me either!)

The Caballero's said...

Awww love him! He is such a mini Dave. I bet you hear that a lot :) It is really fun having boys, but as I am finding out, girls are awesome too! I love that you are back to blogging now. Cant wait to hear more about the little guy when you have some time. Love ya!

stephen&andrea said...

Congratulations Meg! Your little guys is beautiful. it's fun to have a little boy they are huge mama boy's. Hope you and the girls are doing:)

Alysha Sladek said...

congrats! he's adorable! I hear things went reeaalllly fast. lucky girl ;) hope you're all doing well. can't wait to see more pics.

jeanne said...

Your little Jacob is very very cute. He reminds me of Izik.
Love Nana

Chelsey said...

Congrats! He is so cute! You will have to let me know how managing 3 kids is!