5.05.2010

Lovely Babies

Tonight I layed Claire down to bed, in her own bed
She went right to sleep, in my bed!


Sneaky little devil slithered into our room as quiet as a mouse, and happily fell into a sweet little slumber.

I am so proud of our little three year old and how wonderful she is to her younger siblings, I don't think three children could be as managable as it is if it weren't for our Chloe Bear! Laughter is intertwined with screams all day long, but the girls are constant companions! They hold hands through the stores and Claire buckles up Olivias carseat, Olivia shares her treats and adores her sister. Together they Love/smother their little brother, and even though my kids are close in age and many people have many things to say about it, I wouldn't want it any other way!

I hope my Girls & Son continue to work on their friendships and love each other as much as they do now! The picture above melts my heart, and I hope in a few years from now I can capture the same picture! If I have one wish... it's that my children continue to be friends, that they are a friend to their siblings when they need it!

Claire definently holds a special spot in my heart, and she has a REALLY firm grasp on Daves, and because of that.. her every wish is his command. So... the girl got "diamonds" when she got her Ears "pursed" with her daddy on monday! The cutest part was that his smile was as big as hers when they walked out of the store together, orange sucker in hand & two holes in her ears!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I think it's awesome that your kids are close in age - I wish mine were closer (except for the triplets obviously, you can't get much closer than 3 babies within 4 minutes! lol!) My kids are good friends too, and I hope they will always continue to be close! :)

Francis Family said...

cute! I love having 3 close too, it's more fun! Your kids are too cute.